...a demented yet beautiful obsession with tuna invaded grilled bread products


Search Google Search TPC



Tuesday, November 1 >>>

PERSONAL STARTEMENT

Here my personal statement if u guys wanna read it , to see what its like, maybe u guys can get some ideas from it:


Personal Statement Jonathan Knight

I have chosen, cinema and media courses because it will allow me to study, film and television production and theory in more depth. Growing up I have always been interested in films. When I was young I would imitate characters on screen and later began making my own movies with my friends. I have recently finished helping my friend complete his thirty-minute film based on the matrix. I am also interested in studying cinema and media courses because not only do these courses have a practical application but also a theoretical basis. When I watch movies now I always find myself analysing them.
For my work experience, I was working alongside the computer technicians at University of Paisley. The experience showed me what it was like to work in a team, which has provided me with good skills, Such as listening and communicating to others around me. My work experience has also improved my computer literacy skills and at certain times during the week I had to work on my own where I had to use my initiative.
In my sixth year of school I choose a media studies class that was running that year. Unfortunately it was full and I never had the chance to take the class. It would have been a great opportunity to experience what it would be like to study all aspects of film, television and radio before going to university.
Outside of school I travel a lot with my family visiting lots of different countries around the world, which has broadened my perspective on life. I love to learn about new cultures. I love learning about Chinese culture, history and film. One of my favourite genre of films are Kung Fu films. I like to collect of Jackie Chan
films. I like to go to the theatre to see such things as “Thoroughly Modern Milly”, and go to the cinema as much as I can. A few months ago I help my friend set up a website devoted to discussing films and other movie news. Also in my spare time I play drums and make movies with my friends. We are currently planning a script and production begins next summer!
I have always dreamed of becoming a director or a scriptwriter or even a film critic and my experiences in and out of school have prepared me for life at university

Jonny

4 Comments:

At 3:30 pm, Blogger Dave said...

I like it Jonny. Your personality and enthusiasm comes over in it, which surely must be important to the judges(or whatever you call them)

Dave

 
At 4:04 pm, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

good work Johnny
i have just registered with UCAS and still have a lot to do :(

 
At 6:40 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

Thank guys, that good feedback and i dont know what u call them dave, lol. AND STUART, my name is spelt JONNY not johnny. "how dare you!!!"

jonny

 
At 8:54 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

thanks andy, i sent it away to my referee now, i know urs will all be good too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home