...a demented yet beautiful obsession with tuna invaded grilled bread products


Search Google Search TPC



Wednesday, November 30 >>>

You've been PSYCHED ! ......... OUT ! And you're going down ! I'm a trash talking dal...(mumble mumble) ....no class clown. I will abuse you till you lose, so you can go on home and pout, .... YOU'VE BEEN PSYCHED OUT !!


Psyched Out - Sucpersuckers

4 Comments:

At 5:42 pm, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

lol, just thought i'd post this too, jonny wanted it

Radio Song

 
At 6:24 pm, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

haha i have been listening to the baseketball songs for hours, they are so funny.
Oh, and these Team America ones:

Fuck Yeah
Montage

 
At 9:00 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

lol, i love montage, its so funny. thanks for posting the songs stuart, cheers dude!.

 
At 3:59 pm, Blogger Dave said...

lol. I think I found "Radio song the funniest. Are these the songs you were gonna bring in tomorrow Stu? By the way, how did you get these up without copyright stuff geting in the way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home