Oh man! I do remember that. I know it was only a few months ago but looking back it doesn't look as good as I thought it did at the time. That always seems to happen.
Jonny said... "oh cool stuart, nice one, and andys post is still there!"
lol, cool dave!, about that lost post thing , dont worry about it.Strange things happen on our webistes all the time, posts go missing, but some people can see them and some cant. my posts on my website, are like all the way down the page and remember when the tuna pannini blog, the links at the side where really far down the page.its gets messed up sometimes, but dont panic!
lol. I wasn't panicing, just wondering what you were talking about. By the way, do you know what makes your post or links move down the page? long web adresses, such as andy's ebay link. Go into to edit posts, delete it and that should work.
5 Comments:
I found this in my room, and thought it would be cool to let andy and stuart see it.
oh cool stuart, nice one, and andys post is still there!
Oh man! I do remember that. I know it was only a few months ago but looking back it doesn't look as good as I thought it did at the time. That always seems to happen.
Jonny said...
"oh cool stuart, nice one, and andys post is still there!"
HUH?! You've lost me.
lol, cool dave!, about that lost post thing , dont worry about it.Strange things happen on our webistes all the time, posts go missing, but some people can see them and some cant. my posts on my website, are like all the way down the page and remember when the tuna pannini blog, the links at the side where really far down the page.its gets messed up sometimes, but dont panic!
lol. I wasn't panicing, just wondering what you were talking about. By the way, do you know what makes your post or links move down the page? long web adresses, such as andy's ebay link. Go into to edit posts, delete it and that should work.
Post a Comment
<< Home