...a demented yet beautiful obsession with tuna invaded grilled bread products


Search Google Search TPC



Saturday, May 13 >>>

arg this is annoying me, this stupid word verification thing for posting, i have searched through settings and cannot find how to turn it off.... anyone know how ?

p.s. i updated my graphic design blog

4 Comments:

At 9:58 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

what about emailing blogspot, and asking if it can be done and how

 
At 9:15 am, Blogger Dave said...

meh, I doubt you'll be able to get around it, since it's for security. By the way, the Ipannini is brilliant and I can't wait for "tuna panimations" lol

 
At 11:32 am, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

ah but the thing is, you dont have to do that stupid word thing for my blog or jonnys blog (not sure about daves ad andys, havent posted there for a while)...

 
At 12:46 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

Interesting......I dont know what to do then

 

Post a Comment

<< Home