...a demented yet beautiful obsession with tuna invaded grilled bread products


Search Google Search TPC



Thursday, May 4 >>>

Microsoft Office

Stuart,

Remember to bring in that CD tommorrow and you can have a pint* on me.

*of milk

6 Comments:

At 4:02 pm, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

ok right it is in my bag right now i will give it to you tomorrow.

I just got off the phone to james watt, *CONFUSION* lol anyway its sort of sorted - after talking to 3 different people i was told that she meant to keep that bit (for conditional offers only i think dave) anyway im supposed to email the woman that interviewed me with my decision. I think i'll do that right now! oh and i dont think there is a rush yet dave cause they didnt make it seem as if it was a big deal

ART IS FINISHED !!!! wooooooo
JAMES WATT ALMOST SORTED !!! wooo
(just need a job now and that'll shut my mum the hell up!)

 
At 2:32 pm, Blogger Dave said...

Sorry to hear about the IPANINI. Well Stu I just installed Microsoft office and its working fine, so cheers for that. I've just sent away my acceptance slip so I just need to sit back and see what happens.

 
At 10:25 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

thats good to hear guys!,,,*i should also get a job*

 
At 10:27 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

Oh yeah, that sucks about the ipanini, but i love the cool "tuna tuna tuna tuna tuna tuna..." thing along the status bar, or whatever its called, its awesome tho!

 
At 11:45 am, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

lol you noticed then...

as for the ipanini i'll do it later, gonna try that thing you said jonny.

 
At 10:22 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

cool, im like 99% sure it should work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home