...a demented yet beautiful obsession with tuna invaded grilled bread products


Search Google Search TPC



Thursday, August 3 >>>

I passed my theory test !

Jonny's Turn now... then Cat........ Then um in a few years, Dave

5 Comments:

At 11:49 am, Blogger Dave said...

Congrats Stuart!! Roll on the practical test. Meanwhile, there is a chance i might be driving sooner than 2 years time - I've posted my provisional!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:51 pm, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

WAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!

While waiting for it study for theory, then as soon as you get provisional set the test lol, then start learning to drive,

or not, whaterver...

 
At 11:37 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

LOL, well done stuart on passing! I knew u would....It'll be the 17th of august for me.Well done on finally posting your provisional Dave, we'll all be driving soon!

 
At 11:13 am, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

uugh 17th of August, gotta go to James Watt that day for enrolment

 
At 11:18 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

lol, well good luck with that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home