...a demented yet beautiful obsession with tuna invaded grilled bread products


Search Google Search TPC



Saturday, August 19 >>>

Passed my Theory Test!

YAY! I passed my driving theory test on thursday and it went really well. Just dave and tini to go now! WOOOHOOO

5 Comments:

At 7:40 pm, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

well done, (easy aint it? lol) when you doing your practical, do you know?

"Just dave and tini to go now"
lol but not in that order

 
At 10:49 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

Thanks guys! I got 35/35 and 50/75 yeah dave will prob be sitting his theory test on his 80th birthday!

 
At 11:25 am, Blogger Jonny said...

YAY!GO DAVE!

 
At 2:22 pm, Blogger Dave said...

"Just dave and tini to go now"
lol but not in that order "

"dave will prob be sitting his theory test on his 80th birthday! "

ok ok, lol, very funny guys. Andy's right though, I've just got to book some lessons now. Any reccomendations?

 
At 4:39 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

My driving instructor is great but i dont know if he ill come all the way to barassie to pick u up, but jason had a guy from north ayrshire teach him and he lives in barassie!,cant really recommend anyone locally for you!

also,sorry I was only joking, u'll probably pass b4 me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home