...a demented yet beautiful obsession with tuna invaded grilled bread products


Search Google Search TPC



Thursday, August 31 >>>

TPC

ok so its back to The TPC.

But now the NEW LOOK! is coming....


  • New template
  • New Colour scheme
  • New fonts and links
  • New EVERYTHING and more! (except the name)
  • AND MORE!
  • LOL
  • COMING SOON !
  • THE NEW LOOK!

I want you to post ideas for a "theme", i mean a jungle theme isn't very fitting is it (unless you want that lol) but you know what i mean...

8 Comments:

At 6:07 pm, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

so the blog might be a little screwed up over the next few days...

 
At 7:20 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

lol, we will understand!...btw I was thinking, if anyone had a problem or didnt like or was fed up with "Tuna Panini Club", then you guys can change it!

 
At 7:22 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

BTW...I like Tuna Panini Club, but if anyone does wanna change the name, I wouldnt mind!

 
At 9:38 pm, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

no no no lol, it might be old but i wanna keep "The Tuna Panini Club" and when im famous this will be a world wide club... :D

 
At 11:03 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

Good cos I wanna keep The Tuna Panini club too!

 
At 9:02 am, Blogger Dave said...

lol, No way are we changing the name! Looking forward to the new look Stu, I'll have a think about some ideas

 
At 12:16 pm, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

well i have a cool 'Urban TPC' made up, but andy said it was a little "boy-ish" lol so that might put cat off the blog,.

I'll show you it anyway so you can see (im just tweaking it at the mo)...

 
At 7:41 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

WOW, i love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home