posted by Stuart Campbell @ 3:24 pm
I think it's brilliant Stu, I like the wee change you've made to the peak. I also like pic1 more pic2.
I think it looks great! The second one looks better only people might think it says 'peak sapphire'...still awesome work tho...btw, can u do the 200th post stu, I know u will make it a good one!
UPDATE:Here is one with an acutal font, rather than my own text, what do you thinkPic
ok ok here is the final thing (just tidyed it up a bit)PicAnd here is a tshirtPic
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I think it's brilliant Stu, I like the wee change you've made to the peak. I also like pic1 more pic2.
I think it looks great! The second one looks better only people might think it says 'peak sapphire'...still awesome work tho...btw, can u do the 200th post stu, I know u will make it a good one!
UPDATE:
Here is one with an acutal font, rather than my own text, what do you think
Pic
ok ok here is the final thing (just tidyed it up a bit)
Pic
And here is a tshirt
Pic
Post a Comment
<< Home