...a demented yet beautiful obsession with tuna invaded grilled bread products


Search Google Search TPC



Friday, March 2 >>>

Hey dave, typography is cool

lol bet you'd never thought i'd say that lol, this is a scene from Pulp fiction, recreated using typography lol its pretty clever...

Scene

3 Comments:

At 3:59 pm, Blogger Dave said...

Nope, never thought you'd say that lol. But yeh, thats bloody cool! I wanna do stuff like that (can you with flash?). I wonder what Julia would think of it lol. It reminds me of the wee things we had to do in our first few typ lessons. Remember?

 
At 9:03 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

Thats cool, lol, I know its nothing to do with me, but I checked it out anyway. Question! Is typography only cool now cos of that wee clip

 
At 6:43 pm, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

yup that looks like in was created in Macromedia Flash lol which is what we will be using, and yeah jonny typography was always our 'sort of' hated sybject lol or the borin one rather, and it is slightly related to you lo

also this is 'animated typography' way cooler lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home