...a demented yet beautiful obsession with tuna invaded grilled bread products


Search Google Search TPC



Saturday, April 21 >>>

Finding Roses

Here is my first short film. The quality isn't that great, its definietly watchably but next time you guys are at my house or I come up to yours I'll show you the video copy which is is much better

Because they use macs in the editing suites at Uni I spent 2 hours converting it to AVI which didnt work properly on my PC, so you will have to settle with this Mp4 version. I might try converting it to a different file later to improve the quality.

Also, please watch till after the credits, as there is one shot I put in right at the end which was cat's idea and I really liked it.

Production Notes:
Olivia: Catriona King*
Simon: Jonathan Knight

*Cat helped so much with filming. She helped carry equipment, come up with cool ideas for shots and put aside time to shoot as well as her own uni work.

Director: Jonathan Knight
Producer: Jonathan Knight
Writer: Jonathan Knight
Editor: Jonathan Knight
Storyboards: Rachel Knight(lol, thanks again little sis for the storyboards)
Songs: Written and performed by Robbie Gillespie

4 Comments:

At 10:40 am, Blogger Stuart Campbell said...

nicework jonny, i enjoyed that. seen as i know nothing about film lol im not gonna try anaylise it but just say i thought it was good lol... only comments i have are with the title bit "Finding Roses" i kept wanting a wee bit of typography in it - like the word roses in red or a rose bud for the o lol but thats just me :P

 
At 2:22 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

well, maybe you can do that for me and i'll add it later for a remastered version, plus I dont know how to do that, but you do it for me and i'll put it another time

 
At 1:05 pm, Blogger Dave said...

hehe, yeh I agree with stu about the typography thing, but thats what happens when you're studying graphic design. Great Job tho Jonny. Really liked it. Lookin forward to seein your next one. And well done to Cat for getting involved with the acting.

 
At 10:46 pm, Blogger Jonny said...

Thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home